Swiss bank is not the name of a particular bank but all banks operating in Switzerland are known as Swiss banks. Having an account at the Swiss Bank is of great value. If you ask your friend, business partner or a relative to give you time for sending money from your Swiss Bank account will surely impress. No matter, where in reality you are living, but having an access to a Swiss Bank account will instantly bring a power, mystique and ability to you. You may think only special people can create an account in a Swiss bank, which is totally wrong. Anyone can open an account there by following few really easy steps.
- Make a selection among all operating Swiss banks. There are mostly two types of banks operating, Public and private. The public bank usually offers accounts to moderate class of both Swiss citizens and foreigners, whereas, private banks usually opt for a hunting elite class. Two well reputed and largest Switzerland bank bodies are USB and Credit Suisse.
- Same like US banks, Swiss banks also have their representative in order to guide potential customers who want to open accounts in any of the Swiss banks. Make contact with a bank representative and ask him to give you all necessary documentations vital for account opening in a Swiss bank.
- For an account opening you must have a minimum amount of deposit that a bank is required. Smaller public Swiss banks may not require a minimum of deposit however, private banks, that usually deal with elite classes, the limit of minimum deposit is about $500,000. Search the banks that can allow you to open an account with your own deposit.
- In accordance with FAQ published by the association of Swiss bank, you cannot open an account through the internet because it needs lots of paperwork. You have to send your deposit via wire or surface mail along with some necessary paperwork like your signature card, account agreement and a proof of your identification, which ensures that all provided information are valid.
- The Swiss bank where you have deposit your money will then send you a confirmation via surface mail. Once you get confirmation, you must keep all your documentation concerning your Swiss bank account in a safe place that you have to use them for accessing your funds.
Opening an account in Swiss bank needs to make a traditional contact via wire and surface mail. You cannot access them via the internet so be careful from frauds. If you have enough amounts of money then it is good to have an account in a Swiss bank, which along with savings known as a status symbol.