The new gold fund in fund India is known as RGSF that opened a new array of investments in gold as a category of asset. The fund conceives to offer returns that correspond to returns offered by the Reliance Gold Exchange and the Traded Fund and it in flip allow investing in tangible gold. It allows you to collect gold returns in the paper form without the requirements of any kind of demat account.
The advantages of investing in the RGSF:
- It is an open door and convenient opportunity for investors to invest in physical gold across the border without any stipulation of having a demat account.
- It offers you a systematic investment plan that is basically a long term technique of investment according to which you have to pay a fixed amount of money on monthly or quarterly premises at prevailing NAV in a program. This will enable you to save a regular amount of money from your earnings.
- This investment technique is allowing you to save a small but regular amount of money from your earnings.
- This also results in the reduction of per unit average cost, few units at increasing market and more units at the time of decreasing.
- It eliminates the tension of making a selection for appropriate time for buying and selling which makes it less risky and time saving.
- You will realize added on facilities frequently such as Systematic transfer set up/ systematic plan for withdrawal/ investment/auto-switch and triggering facilities etc.
- It has very high liquidity that an investor of this fund can redeem and subscribe any time within business days from AMC whereas in case of selling and purchasing of gold ETFs the liquidity factor is on Exchange.
- RGSF permits its customer with the ease of investment that investors can directly subscribe via physical mode throughout the world.
- For investment in gold via RGSF, there is no need to have demat account which makes it cost effective by eliminating various sorts of charges and transaction fees.
- Along with the scheme recurring expenses, investor has additionally borne the underlying expenses of scheme.
- Investment in this gold fund makes you eligible to get access to several tax advantages; in case of paper form investment in gold you will become eligible for one year capital gains tax while in case of the physical gold you will become eligible for three years. The taxation of this fund is similar to that of debt mutual fund investments.
The Yellow metal continues to breach its high (YOY) since 2001 till date.
Why you should invest in the RGSF?
- The fund offers you a convenient and straightforward approach for diversification in a portfolio.
- It enables the investor to increase wealth via regular savings to accumulate gold in a small amount with the help of MICRO Systematic investment set up and systematic investment set up.
By eliminating the stipulation of Demat account it allows investors to invest via online mode or physical applications.
- Investment In Gold ETF
- Investing In Equities
- Why You Need To Diversify Your Investments?
- Read Before Investing In Mutual Funds
TO invest online in Reliance Gold Saving Fund please visit here
Image Source: reliancemutual.com