It’s been obvious that in order for our economy to continue its dynamic movement, we must engage into trading in one way or the other. You might have engaged yourself into a particular trading before with a business partner perhaps. That experience must have taught you a lesson or two. Trading is such a delicate and important topic among people engaged in financial business and other monetary transactions. I suggest then that you read carefully the following concrete and practical tips before you actually go into investing:
1. The business market is big enough, so be careful in view of investing. Exercise extra smartness and common sense of course in order to get the most result of trading.
2. Basically, to be smart in the trading business, you must understand the three types of markets: up trending, range bound, and down. Have as well, different trading strategies for each.
- Up trending: Time to buy some good script, only sell script if it reaches at the top level.
- Down trending: wait and watch, buy script but invest only 50% of its amounts.
- In unpredictable market do not invest and buy anything only HOLD or in short wait. Never sell and buy in dull market, lest you will regret.
3. Remember that in share market first loss is small loss but crucial at the same time, so be careful in intra-day script.
4. Averaging actually is a good method to save your money. Better exercise this practice every now and then.
5. Please invest your own amount in share market do not borrow from banks, friends and relatives.
6. Once you’ve already made a nice profit on a trade, consider taking either some or all of the money off the table and move on to the next trade. Don’t hold the position too long and end up giving all your well-deserved profits back to the market.
7. Learn for your loss. This should be your stepping stone in learning valuable lessons from trading which you can apply in future transactions.
8. Don’t jump into the market for short term prospective.
9. Haveenough knowledge with trading by engaging yourself in training. A good website that provides training for share trading which you can check is http://moneybhai.moneycontrol.com/
10. If you are a new trader, be a small trader for at least a year, and then analyze your good trades and your bad ones. You can really learn more from your bad ones. Learn and make a fortune out of these bad ones.
11. Plan you financial planning before trading. If you don’t start with enough money, you may not be able to hang in there if the market temporarily turns against you.
12. Don’t invest in penny stock. They are quite time consuming.
13. Be positive at all times, do not be emotional in little loss, be ready for loss if you are jumping into market.
14. Read company details very carefully before investing.
15. Don’t guess in share market. It’s totally risky.
16. Start from mutual fund then jump into share market.
- How to save petrol
- What is mutual fund
- Post Office FD v/s Mutual Fund
- Advantage of financial planing
As a conclusion, trading will bring you and your business not to mention all your ideals and dreams into greater heights and into that prosperous destination that you are aiming for. Just be more patient and smart enough not to fall into the many loopholes of trading by learning the mistakes of others. You may commit mistakes in trading but not the big ones otherwise you might not rise up from your fall. Be extra cautious and intelligent businessman!