Everyone wants to have a glowing and healthy skin. Today because of pollution and climatic changes skin diseases become a common problem among people. From ancient times, we are caring for our skin. In the old time, people used to take care of their skins by using home made remedies and Ayurveda. That part of treatment is still going on, but now many other types of methods are also prevalent in the market.
Now, skin care market is more focused on the type of skin. They have different skin care treatments for every part of the body. We can’t apply the face cream on other parts of the body. If your skin is healthy, it also helps to improve your overall personality. Artist and celebrities take special care of their skin by using products from skin care experts and dermatologists. They spend thousand of rupees on skin care. Normal household or consumer can’t afford that kind of treatment. That’s why I suggest here some economical tips for skin care. These methods are cheap and easily doable.
I classify skin care treatment into two sections. First section is of home remedies. By using these remedies, we can transform our dry skin into a super smooth, soft and glowing skin. Tips for home remedies are-
1. Mix one cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon / lime juice. While taking a bath, lather your body and face heavily with a soft soap like Dove. Scrub the whole body and face with the sugar mixture on the lather.
2. After a shower apply vaseline over your entire body. Shower again after one hour. Repeat twice a month.
3. A paste of the fresh fenugreek leaves, applied on the face prevents pimples, blackheads, and dryness of the face and early appearance of wrinkles.
4. Rub a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes.
5. Mix corn (polenta) flour with egg white and apply on your face. When your face is dried completely in about 1/2 an hour, put your fingers in warm water and massage your face. Repeat daily for 10-15 days.
6. Boil cabbage in water. Wash your face with this water.
Second section is of yoga and exercise. Yoga is not only helpful for skin care but has much other importance. Yoga makes the whole body energetic and healthy. Among the well known natural skin care solutions, yoga is an effective one. Yoga helps in various aspects of your skin’s health. Main asana and exercises are-
1. Breathing exercises- Breathing Exercises like Kapalbhati, pranayam and anulom- vilom helps the skin to keep soft and smooth. Daily practice transforms dry skin of the exerciser into healthy and glowing skin. Practice of Anulom-Vilom, Surya bhedi, Bhastrika, Kapalbhati and other pranayam to make the blood cells healthy. The skin glows and becomes healthy and boils will not occur.
2. Yoga Asana- Ardhamatysendrasana, Shirshasana and other yogasanas can be practiced to purify blood. These yoga asana helps to cure any kind of skin disorder. Daily practice of these yoga asana purifies blood and also cures skin disorder like acne, psoriases.
In conclusion, I recommend persons suffering from skin disorder and problems to try home remedies and yoga. Home remedies mentioned above are cheap and easily available. Skin care products available in the market are expensive and have side effects. Home made remedies and yoga doesn’t have any side effects. Skin care products make skin dry and rough. So, the best way to transform dry skin into soft and fresh looking is to practice yoga and use home made remedies.
About the Author
Gajendra Purbia is a professional blogger and research analyst by profession. Gajendra is fond of Social Media and also write about his experience in Social Media via his Blog http://researchanalystblog.wordpress.com/. Gajendra can be reached via facebook and twitter.