Stress is one thing very often considered and discussed whenever we talk about good health in the modern world. As per the medical reports stress is the main cause for many conic deceases. As more and more people are becoming the victims of stress, we definitely have to think about eliminating stress. You know stress is directly linked with sleep. A consitant sound sleep of 8 to 9 hours will definitely help to eliminate stress. Then we have to think about the factors making people not to sleep properly. Watching TV, is the main factor which is making people to sleep less. If you are suffering from stress related illness just follow the following simple steps for
one month and you will see a big difference in your health. You need not spend money and time on
any stress busting medication and therapy.
Here is 15 Ways to Remove Stress From Your Life
1. Stop watching TV.
2. Drink 2 liters of water in the morning, if possible go for morning walk
3. Don’t sleep day time
4. Sleep 9 to 10 hours.
5. Need to have physical exercise for minimum of 45 minutes daily.
6. Eat your food at perfect timings, like how you eat during your school days. Eat in smallquantities more times and have lot of vegetables and boiled food, try to avoid fry items and oily food. Fish is good than other non-vegetarian food.
7. Sleep for 8 hours a day, this count should complete before sun rising.
8. Stop smoking.
9. Genetic problems, we cannot avoid but we can get away from it by having regular checkups.
10. Find a way to get relived from the stress (Yoga, Meditation etc).
11. Use your faith. Understand that you need God and your faith to deal with the issues and problems that will arise in life.
12. Speak and honor your truth.
13. Love your life.
14. Create a life plan. Make sure it has a time line and a deadline. Plan your life
15. Stop being greedy,don’t think of having all the latest electronic gadgets on the shelf.
Be satisfied with the limited things u have….and ENJOY! every moment as it comes.
Remember,’past’ is history, ‘future’ is unknown,and so “present” known as a gift!.
We have a one Life. Live it.
Be Healthy, think Healthy, act Healthy.
If you loose money, u have lost nothing,
if you loose health u have lost something.
but if you loose character then u have lost everything.
This is old, but true.